Ductless (also known as “mini-split-system”) heat pumps are highly efficient heating and cooling systems. They make up over half of the residential air conditioners sold globally. There are two components to a ductless heat pump system: a compressor/condensor unit which is installed outdoors, and an air control system which is installed indoors. They are linked with a conduit system which conducts electricity, refrigerant, condensate and applies suction.
Ductless heat pumps do not require ducts to move air through your house, which makes them quiet and comfortable. Also they can be an excellent choice for room additions where installing duct work is not possible.
All Fuel Installation & Service is a qualified Portland ductless heat pump contractor well versed in the latest technologies, installation techniques and building codes.
Quieter Than A Human Whisper
- Small size and flexibility for zones or heating/cooling individual rooms.
- Each zone has its own thermostat, saving you energy and money.
- Easier to install than many other other systems.
- No ducts, which avoids energy loss through the ductwork, saving you as much as 30% in energy consumption.
- Flexibility with your interior design ideas. The small indoor units can be suspended from ceilings, flush mounted, or mounted on walls.
- Many models offer a remote control, making it easier when the unit is mounted high on a wall or from suspended ceilings.
Do you hear that? No? Mitsubishi Electric systems operate at low sound levels. Our indoor units produce decibels barely at a whisper level. Compare to other common sounds:
Did you hear that? We hope you did.
Source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health *Smallest to largest capacity indoor unit at low speed